In joint venture with Hotel Properties Limited (HPL) and Amcorp Properties Berhad (Amcorp), Native Land acquired an existing building situated in Mayfair close to Bond Street, from Standard Life Investments. Architects Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners were commissioned to redevelop the site into 42 apartments, with boutique style amenities and significantly improved art gallery spaces on the lower floors.
During 2018, extensive public realm improvements were undertaken in partnership with Westminster City Council, to enhance Cork Street, as part of the wider ‘East Mayfair’ initiative. Native Land also collaborated with the RA to create an exhibition window within the public arcade to showcase the work of young artists studying at Royal Academy Schools.
- Net Area (Residential)65,000 sq. ft
- Net Area (Retail)25,000 sq. ft
- GDV£300m (2018)
- Date2012 —
- StatusConstruction Completed – Q4 2017
- Joint VentureHotel Properties Ltd (HPL) and Amcorp Properties Berhad (Amcorp)
- ArchitectRogers Stirk Harbour + Partners